Monday, August 14, 2017

On Hiatus....

For the month of August, Super Mario Art is on hiatus until September. In the meanwhile, you can enjoy Mat Gleason interviewing me on how to navigate the growing and expanding Los Angeles art scene. I will back in September where I will be covering Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA; a citywide festival focusing on Latin America and its relationship with Los Angeles. Galleries and Museums from San Diego to Santa Barbara will be showcasing art from all over Latin America. It's going to be terrific and I will be covering the best. Have a great rest of your summer, and I will see you in September.

No comments:

Frieze Los Angeles 2024 (Review)

Frieze Los Angeles 2024 was held again at Santa Monica Airport from February 29, 2024, to March 3, 2024. This year’s Frieze was remarkedly d...