Monday, September 27, 2010

Highlights from the Gallery Openings - First Three Weeks

The first three weeks of the gallery season did not fail to disappoint. I normally write about each show that I see. I include a review and pictures of the art to show the visitors of my blog. However, there were so many wonderful shows that opened within the last three weeks that I have decided to let the art speak for itself. I am going to be posting pictures from the openings including great shows at Honor Frasier, Martha Otero, David Kordansky and alot more as a photo essay of each gallery. So enjoy.

No comments:

Frieze Week Los Angeles Guide 2024 (Updated)

This year I have created a special Frieze Week Guide for some of the events happening in and around Frieze Art Fair and LA Gallery Week. Thi...