Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and a BIG Announcement

Happy New Year to all my followers and to those that visit. I am going to continue to cover the art world here in Los Angeles and all over the world throughout 2014. I want to thank everyone for reading and supporting this blog. It's been over 5 years since I started this labor of love. I have had over 60 thousand hits since I began and it keeps growing.  2014 is going to be a great year for art. 

 I am very excited about 2014. I am particularly looking forward to the Mike Kelly retrospective at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA), and the John Altoon retrospective at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). This year, I have decided to open this blog to guest contributors and writers. If you want to have a writing about art, or want to curate an online show or project on this blog, please feel free to email me, Mario Vasquez, mvasquez9@hotmail.com. In your email include a short proposal, and your contact information. I will let you know whether it will be posted. 

Thank you again and I promise to give you great art from all over the world. 

Yours Truly, 

Super Mario's Art



 

No comments:

Frieze Los Angeles 2024 (Review)

Frieze Los Angeles 2024 was held again at Santa Monica Airport from February 29, 2024, to March 3, 2024. This year’s Frieze was remarkedly d...